¡¡ TASTINGS ALL 1st SATURDAY OF THE MONTH !!
History of the museum and the winery
MUSEUM BODEGA SELECCIÓN
Esteban de la Rosa begins to collect everything about wine in 1962: bottles, labels, containers, etc ... Today the museum has over 47,000 different bottles (from 1730 to the present).
The wine Museum is the home of more than 47.000 bottles from 1.730 to the present moment.
Bodega Seleccion is considered the best winery in Spain and we were awarded whith the first prize amongst 70 best wineries in the country in the year 2003. We have 7.106 different wines from 0,36€ to 10.000€
· There is no museum in Europe to reach 30% of the bottles Esteban de la Rosa has.
· Among all the wine museums of Spain do not have the number of bottles at the Museum of Bodega Selection labels are.
· More than 500,000 different labels.
· Utensils, farming tools and everything related to wine since the third century.
· Jars since Neolithic times.